Iconic 1968 Saharan Tunic
- Vintage Saint Laurent Safari Lace-up Tunic
- From the revolutionary 1968 Safari Collection
- A rare piece that demonstrated M. Saint Laurent's ability to take utilitarian fashion and turn it into a wardrobe staple
- Beige khaki lace up tunic top
- Four front pockets
- Straight cut fit with two side slits
- Backside box pleat at hemline
- A rare and timeless piece
- 100% Cotton
Size / Condition
- Size tag reads 42FR, runs small to size, fits like 40FR
- Shoulder to shoulder: 44cm
- Length: 81cm
- Excellent Vintage condition
RESEE offers flat shipping rates with UPS Standard Express to ensure that your special piece will arrive to you in a safe and timely manner.
All items arrive Delivery Duty PAID in Europe and U.S.
All other territories may be subject to local taxes.
Please visit our Shipping and Returns for more information.