S/S 1995 Campaign Jacket
- Iconic Chanel 1995 Campaign Jacket
- Spring 1995 Runway Collection
- Worn by Claudia Schiffer in the House's memorably campaign
- Cropped candy colored orange tweed jacket
- Black patent lining
- Signature Chanel emblem buttons
- A true collector piece
- Fabric tag has faded but a bled of cotton and acrylic
Size / Condition
- Size tag reads 40FR but fits closer to a 38FR
- Two faint marks on fabric behind sleeves (see photo), otherwise in excellent condition.
RESEE offers flat shipping rates with UPS Standard Express to ensure that your special piece will arrive to you in a safe and timely manner.
All items arrive Delivery Duty PAID in Europe and U.S.
All other territories may be subject to local taxes.
Please visit our Shipping and Returns for more information.