What's not to love about Italian Fashion Stylist Giovanna Battaglia? Her love of fashion and vintage is palpable and worthy of adulation.
"In my world, I think that being cool is a bore and being fun is more glamorous! At the end of the day, fashion is us changing costumes, it’s the things we put on our bodies to have a good time."
- Collection you will never forget?
Alaïa 1991 Leopard Collection
'90s Versace metal, mesh and lace
- Your vintage Muse?
From Cleopatra to Hepburn to Monica Vitti
- Your decade of decadence?
'60s and Early '70s
- Second Hand not Second Best, your most treasured vintage find:
Leopard dress from Alaïa's 1991 collection worn by Claudia Schiffer
'90s Versace Bondage Top
Stephan Sprouse Dress from the '80s
- Paris, London, NY, Milan... or Elsewhere?
Everywhere and on an island
- Your Sustainable Look (i.e. a piece of vintage or other sustainable fashion) your wear often:
I wear a lot of vintage. My favorite and easy to wear pieces are Ossie Clark summer dresses
What I love to Re-SEE
Rare 1995 Fringe Cross PendantSold
Herringbone Crochet Maxi Dress1160€
90s Circular Tassel Belt360€
Vintage Quilted Skirt240€
F/W 1993 Velvet Skirt580€
Your 3 Best Vintage Addresses
Strand book store vintage section NY
Pennisi Antique Jewellery Milano
Furniture Nilufar Gallery Milano