On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
The CHICEST way to Shop and Sell the BEST of Past Collections.
- Hermès Vintage Desk Blotter
- Circa 1940's
- Designed by French architect and decorator Paul Dupré-Lafon
- Forest green box leather with white stitch throughout
- Nickel toned hinge hardware
- Folds open for paper storage
- House signature stamp: ¨24. Faubourg Saint Honoré¨
- Items on blotter sold individually
- This item ships out after January 4th
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U and U.S.
Please note items ship within 5 - 7 business days, and and you will receive an e-mail with tracking information once your order is ready to be shipped out.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.