On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
The CHICEST way to Shop and Sell the BEST of Past Collections.
- Vintage Christian Dior Ostrich Egg Candelabra
- Circa 1960/70s, from the home collection
- Ostrich egg candle holder with double-toned metal framework
- Beautiful smooth ivory central ostrich egg
- Scalloped ivory resin supportive accents, rounded brass base
- Thin band stamped 'Christian Dior' encompassing ostrich egg
- Ornate curved metal pieces upholding candlestick quartet
- An ultra rare collector's piece, most likely designed by Gabriella Crespi for the house of Dior
- Crespi was an Italian architect/interior designer who worked closely with Dior in the '60s and '70s
- A true collector's home decor piece
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.