On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Already a member ?LOGIN
Fashion's First Reseller.
Receive exclusive previews, offers and more.
Fashion's First Reseller.Sign up
Based in Paris, we ship WORLDWIDE. Duty-free to US & EU.
- Le Corbusier 'Meubles et Intérieurs 1905-1965' by Arthur Rüegg
- Discover the work of the architect through pictures and sketches
- The book enlightens the iconic collaboration projects with Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand
- Featuring the stories behind his revolutionnary furniture designs
- A collector book retracing the career of Le Corbusier
- Published in 2012 by La Fondation Le Corbusier
- Language: Français
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 31 x 4.5cm
- Pages: 416
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.