On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Highly collectable fashion from the world's best closets, delivered to your doorstep
- Hong Kong Chanel Mobile Art Issue #1, 2008 Issue
- Editor-in-chief: Olivier Zahm
- Design Director: Gianni Oprandi
- Executive Editor: Caroline Gaimari
- Produced by: Purple Institute
- Publisher: Chanel
- A magazine produced during the art project "Mobile Art" that traveled around the world by fashion brand Chanel marking the opening of the Chanel Art Container designed by architect Zaha Hadid in Hong Kong in February 2008.
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.