On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Based in Paris, We ship WORLDWIDE. Duty Free to US & EU.
- Marisa Berenson: A Life in Pictures
- Guest Editor: Steven Meisel
- A selection of images by the world’s leading photographers celebrating one of the most recognized faces in fashion and film
- Dubbed an “It Girl” by Yves Saint Laurent in the early 1970s, Marisa Berenson is the original modern muse-inspiring fashion designers, photographers, stylists, and fashion editors for over thirty years
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Published by Rizzoli (2011)
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U and U.S.
Please note items ship within 5 - 7 business days, and and you will receive an e-mail with tracking information once your order is ready to be shipped out.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.