On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
The CHICEST way to Shop and Sell the BEST of Past Collections.
- Verner Panton Hardcover Book
- Ida Engholm and Anders Michelsen, Phaidon Edition
- The uncompromising bad boy of postwar Danish design, Verner Panton created enduring icons of pop culture, beloved the world over
- This thoroughly researched and exhaustively illustrated book examines Panton's ground-breaking approach to environments, systems, patterns and color
- Features hand-drawn sketches by Panton, personal photographs, and advertisements from the official Panton archive
- Language: English
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.