On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Highly collectable fashion from the world's best closets, delivered to your doorstep
- Vintage 1958 Photograph of M. Yves Saint Laurent
- Rare Original Silver Gelatin Print of the designer arriving in London in 1958 as Head of the Dior House
- Succeeding the late Christian Dior, Saint Laurent arrives at Victoria Station London with some of his leading models
- Picture was taken on November 11, 1958 in London, United Kingdom
- Surrounded here by some of his models, he is presenting at Blenheim Palace Dior's winter collection whose proceeds were given to the International Red Cross Society
- Original silver print photograph
- Comes in bespoke frame
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.