On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Highly collectable fashion from the world's best closets, delivered to your doorstep
- Dupré Lafon, Décorateur des Millionnaires by Thierry Desvergnes
- Incredibly rare hardcover book on the works of the French interior decorator and furniture designer Paul Dupré-Lafon
- Lavishly illustrated study, includes the higly covetable work Dupré-Lafon did for Hermès
- Written by Thierry Desvergnes, an artist passionated by the Art Déco era and Dupré-Lafon's work
- Language: Français
- Published in 2002 by Editions de l'Amateur
- A singularly collector book
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.