Van Cleef & Arpels
1970s Gold Watch
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Van Cleef & Arpels Watch
- Circa 1970s
- Chic 18 carat gold watch case
- Mechanical movement with manuel winding
- Made to meaure red lizard watch strap by Camille Fournet Paris on rue Cambon
- Weight of gold : 28.95 grams
- In full working condition
Size & fit
- Watch case: 21cm x 21cmSizing chart
Color : Red
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When I have something fashionable — like Nicolas Ghesquière Balenciaga, which I spent years and years collecting, I send it to Re-SEE. They totally get it: they know what it is, they know the value, and they appreciate it."
- Brett Heyman
From the same collector
About Van Cleef & Arpels
A Jewelry House crafted by love. Estelle Arpels, daughter of a precious stone dealer, married Alfred Van Cleef, son of an artisan and diamond broker. It was in 1906 that Alfred and Estelle’s brother found the House. Its first boutique still stands at 22 Place Vendôme to this day, offering its infamous Alhambra line, its unique and playful designs and combining beauty with cultural influences and nature.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.