1986 "India" Scarf
- Vintage Hermès "India" Scarf
- Circa 1986, designed by Cathy Latham
- Pink silk printed carré
- Indian cultural motifs throughout
- In hues of gold, beige, orange, yellow, blue, grey and black
- Made in celebration of Indian culture according to the Festival of India in 1985/1986 in France
- Signed "Hermès Paris"
- A future rare collectible piece
Size & fit
- 90cm x 90cmSizing chart
Color : Pink
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Hermès has occupied the luxury apex from its artisan beginnings in equestrian French saddlery. Since 1801 Hermès has built a coveted repertoire of leather goods and rare exotics. Its acclaimed handbags continue to preserve the fading ideals of bespoke artisan craft. Famed bags such as the Birkin and Kelly redefine timeless luxury by recalling icons Jane Birkin & Grace Kelly. The maison’s ready-to-wear emphasizes a distinct simplicity, notably catered to by Martin Margiela’s mellow minimalism & Jean Paul Gaultier’s savoir-faire.