1989 Classic Flap Bag
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld Classic Flap Bag
- Circa 1989-1991
- Brown quilted lambskin leather
- Gold plated hardware with iconic 'CC' front closure
- Signature metal and leather interwoven shoulder & crossbody strap
- Black leather lining with inner zipper pocket
- Very good vintage condition, the bag has been through a SPA with a Re-SEE trusted artisan
- A Classic Timeless Bag
Size & fit
- Length: 22cm/8,5in
- Height: 17cm/7in
- Width: 6cm/2,5in
- Drop length: 46cm/18in
Color : Brown
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When I have something fashionable — like Nicolas Ghesquière Balenciaga, which I spent years and years collecting, I send it to Re-SEE. They totally get it: they know what it is, they know the value, and they appreciate it."
- Brett Heyman
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.