F/W 2010 Bouclé Shearling Vest
Size: 38 FR Size chart
Import Duties Included
- Céline by Phoebe Philo Shearling Buckle Vest
- Fall 2010 Collection, a rendition from the runway
- Cream white smooth shearling vest
- Cap-sleeves & leather buckle duo
- Goldtone hardware engraved 'Céline Paris'
- Side slit pockets
- Buckle hook closing
- 100% Sheep
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 38FR
- Shoulder: 66cm/26in, Bust: 120cm/47in, Waist: 96cm/38in, Length: 51cm/20in
- Model is 179cm/5'10
Color : White
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“I go through different phases in my life and very few pieces stay. That’s the way it should be. I just like to have this rigor in my way of living — it’s difficult to express in clutter.”
- Gaia Repossi
From the same collector
Established in 1945 by Céline Vipiana, Céline initially specialized in modest leather goods. By the ‘70s it was a go-to staple for ‘La Parisienne’, offering a sportswear approach to ready-to-wear, bags, and loafers. Phoebe Philo revitalized the brand in 2010 by mastering the art of laissez-faire chic. Relaxed silhouettes & accented tailoring rendered Céline a fashion phenomenon, and stylistic emancipation for the modern woman.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
Re-SEE collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.