2018 Strass Anchor Pearl Sautoir
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld Strass Anchor Pearl Sautoir
- Spring 2018 Collection
- White smooth fantasy pearl strands
- Strass embellished anchor & 'CC' emblem
- Signature logo-stamped clasp
- Adjustable lobster claw closing
- A stunning must-have sautoir from the house of Chanel
- Comes with original protective case
Size & fit
- Drop length: 40cm/16in
- Anchor: 6.5 x 4cm/2.5 x 1.5in
Color : White
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.