60s Miriam Haskell Necklace
Import Duties Included
- Miriam Haskell Peal Drop Necklace
- Circa 1960's costume jewelry
- Miriam Haskell was popular with Hollywood stars in the 20’s - 60’s. Notable collectors of the designer include Joan Crawford and the Duchess of Windsor.
- Special piece, very reflective of the designers signature style
- Gold filigree decorated with Austrian crystal beads, and faux pearl drops
- Decorative clasp closure with designer stamp
- Fits close to neckline
Size & fit
Color : Beige
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When I have something fashionable — like Nicolas Ghesquière Balenciaga, which I spent years and years collecting, I send it to Re-SEE. They totally get it: they know what it is, they know the value, and they appreciate it."
- Brett Heyman
From the same collector
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.