Early '70s Belted Wool Smock Dress
Size: 34 FR Size chart
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Wool Smock Dress
- Circa Early 1970s
- Blue wool dress with ruffled trim, fully lined
- Elevated neck & central smock
- Comes with removable self-fabric wrap tie belt
- Front button down closing
- 100% Wool;55% Acetate, 45% Cupro
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 34FR
- Shoulder: 37cm/14.5in, Bust: 96cm/38in, Waist(unbelted): 76cm/30in, Length: 106cm/42in
Color : Blue
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
Returns are accepted on this item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with RE-SEE; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
About Saint Laurent
Launching his namesake label in the 1960s, Saint Laurent emphasized wearability amid couture. Highly-collectible utilitarian staples & bohemian undertones dominated the ‘70s, followed by intense ‘80s glamor that earned YSL international fame. Monsieur Saint Laurent liberated female ready-to-wear through a dynamic blend of artifice androgyny & sublime feminine fashion, a juxtaposed ethos re-interpreted by modern designers Tom Ford, Hedi Slimane & Anthony Vaccarello. Saint Laurent remains outrageously chic.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
Re-SEE collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.