70s Ribbed Knit Cardigan
Size: 38 FR Size chart
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Celine Ribbed Knit Cardigan
- Circa 1970s
- Black wool light cardigan
- Thin ribbed & cable-knit detailing
- Goldtone buttons engraved 'Celine Sport'
- Front button down closing
- A classic knit essential
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 48, fits like 38FR
- Shoulder: 40cm/16in, Bust: 100cm/40in, Waist: 76cm/30in, Length: 63cm/25in
- Model is 168cm/5'6
Color : Black
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
Returns are accepted on this item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with RE-SEE; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Established in 1945 by Céline Vipiana, Céline initially specialized in modest leather goods. By the ‘70s it was a go-to staple for ‘La Parisienne’, offering a sportswear approach to ready-to-wear, bags, and loafers. Phoebe Philo revitalized the brand in 2010 by mastering the art of laissez-faire chic. Relaxed silhouettes & accented tailoring rendered Céline a fashion phenomenon, and stylistic emancipation for the modern woman.