'80s Goossens' Cabochon Charm Bracelet
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Yves Saint Laurent Cabochon Charm Bracelet
- Circa 1980s, designed by Robert Goossens
- Gold plated interloop chainlink
- Sculpted framework & spiral fantasy pearl charms
- Glossy resin cabochons in hues of red and orange
- Engraved 'YSL'
- Hammered jump ring clasp closing
- A stunning ultra rare accessory from '80s Saint Laurent
Size & fit
- Inner diameter: 6cm/2.5in
- Charm drop: 3cm/1.25in
- Weight: 138g
Color : Orange
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“I feel like I’m always moving forward. I don’t hold onto anything for nostalgic sentimentality. If it’s not circulating in my life, I still love it, but I can move on.”
- Vanessa Traina
From the same collector
About Saint Laurent
Launching his namesake label in the 1960s, Saint Laurent emphasized wearability amid couture. Highly-collectible utilitarian staples & bohemian undertones dominated the ‘70s, followed by intense ‘80s glamor that earned YSL international fame. Monsieur Saint Laurent liberated female ready-to-wear through a dynamic blend of artifice androgyny & sublime feminine fashion, a juxtaposed ethos re-interpreted by modern designers Tom Ford, Hedi Slimane & Anthony Vaccarello. Saint Laurent remains outrageously chic.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.