'90s Gold Rio Clutch
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Hermès Touareg Rio Clutch
- 1999, stamped C squared
- The Touareg collection was done in collaboration with the Touareg tribe from Niger, who were silver craftsmen
- Gold grained leather
- Palladium hardware with signature Touareg closure
- This bag comes with a ReSee authenticity certificate
- A Rare and Unique Piece
- Please do not hesitate to contact our bag expert for further information: [email protected]
Size & fit
- Length: 24 cm / 9,5 in
- Height: 17 cm / 6,1 in
- Width: 1 cm / 0,5 in
Color : Brown
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.
Hermès has occupied the luxury apex from its artisan beginnings in equestrian French saddlery. Since 1801 Hermès has built a coveted repertoire of leather goods and rare exotics. Its acclaimed handbags continue to preserve the fading ideals of bespoke artisan craft. Famed bags such as the Birkin and Kelly redefine timeless luxury by recalling icons Jane Birkin & Grace Kelly. The maison’s ready-to-wear emphasizes a distinct simplicity, notably catered to by Martin Margiela’s mellow minimalism & Jean Paul Gaultier’s savoir-faire.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.