90's Satin Evening Bag
Import Duties Included
- Chanel by Karl Lagarfeld Satin Clasp Bag
- Circa 1989 - 1991 collection
- Black quilted satin with 'CC' at front
- Gold hardware with clasp closure
- Crossbody strap
- Black leather lining & one zipped pocket
- Very good vintage condition, the satin shows light marks with the age of the piece
- The Perfetc Evening Mini Bag
- Please do not hesitate to contact our bag expert for further information: [email protected]
Size & fit
- Length: 20 cm / 8 in
- Height: 17 cm / 7 in
- Width: 5 cm / 2 in
Color : Black
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with RE-SEE; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.