Buffalo: The Life and Style of Ray Petri
- Buffalo: The Life and Style of Ray Petri Book
- Released: 2000, powerHouse Books
- Contributors: Mitzi Lorenz, Jamie Morgan, Nick Logan, Dylan Jones, Paul Rambali, Phil Bicker & Barry Kamen
- Ray Petri's brand Buffalo styled 1980s youth culture with hip, attitude-focused pieces. In this 183-page book, Petri's greatest friends and collaborators compiled photographs from the period of Buffalo's quiet yet immense success. Seeking to honor the late designer's memory, this image-focused retrospective highlights Petri's dedication to breaking the mould of the slick 1980s fashion industry with diversity, affordability, and individuality.
- Comes with hardcover protective case
Size & fit
- Length: 26cm/10.25in
- Width: 2.5cm/1in
- Height: 33cm/13in
Color : Black
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.