'60s Gilded Eye Magnifier
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Hermès Gilded Brass Eye Desk Magnifier
- Circa 1960s
- Goldtone plated brass desk magnifier
- Asymmetrical curved silhouette
- Featuring central 2.5x magnifier
- Engraved 'Hermès Paris'
- A re-edition of Jean Cocteau's 1960s creation for the Maison, inspired by the eye of Cleopatra.
Size & fit
- Length: 10.5cm/4in
- Total width: 7cm/2.75in
- Magnifier diameter: 4.5cm/1.75in
Color : Metallic
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.
From the same collector
Hermès has occupied the luxury apex from its artisan beginnings in equestrian French saddlery. Since 1801 Hermès has built a coveted repertoire of leather goods and rare exotics. Its acclaimed handbags continue to preserve the fading ideals of bespoke artisan craft. Famed bags such as the Birkin and Kelly redefine timeless luxury by recalling icons Jane Birkin & Grace Kelly. The maison’s ready-to-wear emphasizes a distinct simplicity, notably catered to by Martin Margiela’s mellow minimalism & Jean Paul Gaultier’s savoir-faire.