ICONIC S/S 1990 Linen Jacket
Size: 42 FR Size chart
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld Linen Jacket
- Spring 1990 Collection, a rendition from the runway
- Beige linen light jacket with silk 'CC' emblem lining
- Goldtone double-breasted buttons
- Notched collar & pocket quartet
- Front button down closing
- A chic wardrobe classic from iconic '90s Chanel.
- Featured in American Vogue's January 1990 issue on Nadège Dubospertus, shot by Patrick Demarchelier.
- No fabric tag(Linen/Silk)
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 42FR
- Shoulder: 40cm/16in, Bust: 101cm/40in, Waist: 84cm/33in, Length: 71cm/28in
- Model is 168cm/5'6
Color : Beige
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.