Leather Médor Cuff
- Hermès Leather Médor Cuff
- Circa 2008, stamped L-square
- Chocolate brown calfskin box leather bracelet
- Iconic goldtone plated Médor pyramid studs
- Tan leather interior, stamped 'Hermès Paris'
- Signature adjustable slot closing
- A coveted collector's accessory inspired by the 'Collier de Chien' belt, first created in 1927
- Comes with original box
Size & fit
- Size marked 42
- Inner diameter: 5-6cm
- Width: 4cm
Color : Brown
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“Re-See is an edit and curation of the best vintage and collectibles. They do the hard work so you don’t have to”
- Alex Eagle
From the same collector
Hermès has occupied the luxury apex from its artisan beginnings in equestrian French saddlery. Since 1801 Hermès has built a coveted repertoire of leather goods and rare exotics. Its acclaimed handbags continue to preserve the fading ideals of bespoke artisan craft. Famed bags such as the Birkin and Kelly redefine timeless luxury by recalling icons Jane Birkin & Grace Kelly. The maison’s ready-to-wear emphasizes a distinct simplicity, notably catered to by Martin Margiela’s mellow minimalism & Jean Paul Gaultier’s savoir-faire.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.