Observations: Photographs by Richard Avedon
- Observations: Photographs by Richard Avedon
- Released: 1959, Simon & Schuster
- Text: Truman Capote
- Design: Alexey Brodovitch
- A 150-page presentation of the acclaimed Richard Avedon's most infamous early photographs, accompanied by writing from Truman Capote. 'Observations' acts as a retrospective of the work of one of the most venerated figures in photography and fashion. The volume features iconic photographs of Pablo Picasso, Mae West, The Duke and Duchess of Windsor and Gabrielle Chanel, among many others. First beginning collaboration on the book in 1945, Capote and Avedon have created a globally sought-after collector's item.
- Comes with protective slipcase shell
Size & fit
- Length: 27.5cm/10.75in
- Width: 2cm/0.75in
- Height: 36.5cm/14.25in
Color : White
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.