Rare 1974 Romy Schneider Djellaba Tunic
Size: 40 FR Size chart
- Vintage Saint Laurent Djellaba Tunic
- Circa 1974 Collection
- Rare beige safari djellaba famously worn by Romy Scheider in the film "Les innocents aux mains sales"
- Inspired by M. Saint Laurent's time in Marrakech
- Front button closing
- A beautiful, easy to wear piece that is a signature of the House and M. Saint Laurent's personal style
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 40FR
- Shoulder to shoulder: 33cm
- Waist: 98cm
- Length: 139cm
Color : Beige
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
About Saint Laurent
Launching his namesake label in the 1960s, Saint Laurent emphasized wearability amid couture. Highly-collectible utilitarian staples & bohemian undertones dominated the ‘70s, followed by intense ‘80s glamor that earned YSL international fame. Monsieur Saint Laurent liberated female ready-to-wear through a dynamic blend of artifice androgyny & sublime feminine fashion, a juxtaposed ethos re-interpreted by modern designers Tom Ford, Hedi Slimane & Anthony Vaccarello. Saint Laurent remains outrageously chic.