RARE Caramel Porosus Kelly 28
- Hermès Kelly Sellier 28
- Circa 1970s
- Stunning 'Caramel' Porosus Crocodile leather
- Porosus is the most exquisite of exotic leathers
- Gold plated hardware with iconic front lock closure
- Tonal leather lining with inner slip pockets
- This bag comes with Re-SEE authenticity certificate, lock, clochet, and keys
- Comes also with our special Rain Bag
- Due to regulations around shipping precious leather items outside of Europe, we can arrange special handcarry services for this piece outside of the EU
- Please do not hesitate to contact our bag expert for further informations [email protected]
Size & fit
- Length: 28 cm / 11 in
- Height: 21,5 cm / 8,5 in
- Width: 11,5 cm / 4,5 in
- Drop length: 10 cm / 4 in
Color : Brown
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
Hermès has occupied the luxury apex from its artisan beginnings in equestrian French saddlery. Since 1801 Hermès has built a coveted repertoire of leather goods and rare exotics. Its acclaimed handbags continue to preserve the fading ideals of bespoke artisan craft. Famed bags such as the Birkin and Kelly redefine timeless luxury by recalling icons Jane Birkin & Grace Kelly. The maison’s ready-to-wear emphasizes a distinct simplicity, notably catered to by Martin Margiela’s mellow minimalism & Jean Paul Gaultier’s savoir-faire.
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.