RARE 'Champagne' Perfume Bottle Necklace
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Saint Laurent 'Champagne' Perfume Bottle Necklace
- Circa 1993
- Designed by Robert Goossens
- Rare piece created for the launch of the perfume 'Champagne'
- Goldtone chainlink necklace with crystal beads detailing
- Miniature version of the 'Champagne' glass bottle pendant
- A very special and rare piece
Size & fit
- Length: 16cm
- Width: 1cm
- Drop length: 23cm
- Pendant dimensions: 2.7 x 2.5cm
Color : Metallic
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
About Saint Laurent
Launching his namesake label in the 1960s, Saint Laurent emphasized wearability amid couture. Highly-collectible utilitarian staples & bohemian undertones dominated the ‘70s, followed by intense ‘80s glamor that earned YSL international fame. Monsieur Saint Laurent liberated female ready-to-wear through a dynamic blend of artifice androgyny & sublime feminine fashion, a juxtaposed ethos re-interpreted by modern designers Tom Ford, Hedi Slimane & Anthony Vaccarello. Saint Laurent remains outrageously chic.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.