Rose Gold Paris-Biarritz Tote Bag
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld Paris-Biarritz Tote Bag
- Circa 2006 - 2008
- Rose gold goatskin leather and nude quilted coated canvas
- Silver tone hardware with top zipper closure
- White nylon lining with inner zipper and slip pockets
- This bag comes with a ReSee authenticity certificate and hologram
- The Perfect Travel Bag
- Please do not hesitate to contact our bag expert for further information: [email protected]
Size & fit
- Length: 35 cm / 13,7 in
- Height: 30 cm / 11,7 in
- Width: 14 cm / 5.5 in
Color : Metallic
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.