Tiffany & Co
1837 Sterling Silver Whistle
- Tiffany & Co. 1837 Silver Whistle
- Sterling silver (925/1000)
- From the Tiffany 1837® collection
- On a beaded chain
- Signed and numeroted
- A sleek and curvy reinvention of a 'childhood favorite'
- Comes with a gift box and authenticity certificate
Size & fit
- Total weight: 20g
- Whistle: 4 x 1.7cm/1.5 x 0.75in
- Chain drop: 40cm/16in
Color : Silver
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.
From the same collector
About Tiffany & Co
The most well known American jewelry brand was founded in 1837 as Tiffany & Young. After the introduction of its iconic Tiffany-Blue, the brand became Tiffany & Co. in 1853. Seen by New York elite as the King of Diamonds, it quickly became the most important supplier for engagement and precious diamond rings. Besides jewelry, the brand became synonymous with delivering excellent silverware and to this day both its diamonds and silver are beloved by all.