Comme des Garçons
SIX Magazine: F/W 1988, No°2
- Vintage Six Magazine, No°2 - F/W 1988
- Publisher & Director: Comme des Garçons, Ltd.
- Editor: Atsuko Kozasu
- Art Director: Tsuguya Inoue, Beans Co., Ltd.
- An 80-page publication of avant-garde photography, art and Comme des Garçons modeling exploring the idea of the 'Sixth Sense'
- Including archival photographs by Cecil Beaton and Martin Munkacsi, original photography by Timothy Greenfield-Sanders and art by Gilbert & George
- Six Magazine was created in 1988 as a biannual publication by Comme des Garçons founder & designer Rei Kawakubo. It ran until 1991, coinciding with the launch of new collections as Kawakubo said "high fashion has to have a mystery about it. This is the next step: visual representation of the collection, purely for image.”
- Comes with soft-cover printed bag
Size & fit
- Height: 39.5cm/15.5in
- Width: 29cm/11.5in
Color : White
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“Re-See is an edit and curation of the best vintage and collectibles. They do the hard work so you don’t have to”
- Alex Eagle
From the same collector
About Comme des Garçons
Rei Kawakubo dramatically changed how the world views ready-to-wear, blurring the lines between art and fashion. Since her Paris debut in 1981, Kawakubo has consistently challenged pre-conceived gender notions, proportion and the art of presentation. Always abstract and never the status-quo. CDG is one of the most expressive brands of our time.