Comme des Garçons
SIX Magazine: S/S 1988, N°1
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Six Magazine, No°1 - S/S 1988
- Publisher & Director: Comme des Garçons, Ltd.
- Editor: Atsuko Kozasu
- Art Director: Tsuguya Inoue, Beans Co., Ltd.
- A 64-page publication of avant-garde photography, art and original interviews exploring the idea of the 'Sixth Sense'
- Including photographs by Peter Lindbergh, Arthur Elgort and André Kertesz, an interview with Yohji Yamamoto and modeling by Eileen Gray
- Six Magazine was created in 1988 as a biannual publication by Comme des Garçons founder & designer Rei Kawakubo. It ran until 1991, coinciding with the launch of new collections as Kawakubo said "high fashion has to have a mystery about it. This is the next step: visual representation of the collection, purely for image.”
- Comes with soft-cover printed bag
Size & fit
- Height: 39.5cm/15.5in
- Width: 30cm/11.75in
Color : Grey
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“Re-See is an edit and curation of the best vintage and collectibles. They do the hard work so you don’t have to”
- Alex Eagle
From the same collector
About Comme des Garçons
Rei Kawakubo dramatically changed how the world views ready-to-wear, blurring the lines between art and fashion. Since her Paris debut in 1981, Kawakubo has consistently challenged pre-conceived gender notions, proportion and the art of presentation. Always abstract and never the status-quo. CDG is one of the most expressive brands of our time.