'70s Striped Cotton Dress
Size: 40 FR Size chart
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Celine Striped Cotton Dress
- Circa 1970s
- Brown light cotton day dress with ruffled hem
- Tonal khaki stripes & classic pocket duo
- Removable collar and cuff trim
- Front button down closing
- Add a belt for a chic look
- No fabric tag(Cotton)
Size & fit
- No size tag, recommended fit 40FR
- Shoulder: 41cm/16in, Bust: 112cm/44in, Waist: 100cm/40in, Length: 115cm/45in
- Model is 179cm/5'10
Color : Brown
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Established in 1945 by Céline Vipiana, Céline initially specialized in modest leather goods. By the ‘70s it was a go-to staple for ‘La Parisienne’, offering a sportswear approach to ready-to-wear, bags, and loafers. Phoebe Philo revitalized the brand in 2010 by mastering the art of laissez-faire chic. Relaxed silhouettes & accented tailoring rendered Céline a fashion phenomenon, and stylistic emancipation for the modern woman.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.