Van Cleef & Arpels
18k Yellow Gold & Malachite Magic Alhambra Necklace
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Van Cleef & Arpels 18k Yellow Gold and Malachite Magic Alhambra Necklace
- Circa 2013
- 18k yellow gold (750/1000)
- 16 motifs composed of malachite
- Emblematic of Van Cleef & Arpels since 1968, the Alhambra motif is inspired by the four-leaf clover and celebrates luck
- Signed Van Cleef & Arpels and numeroted
- Comes with a Van Cleef & Arpels box and ReSee expert report
Size & fit
- Total weight: 74gr
- Motif dimensions: 1.4cm, 2cm and 2.6cm
Color : Metallic
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.
About Van Cleef & Arpels
A Jewelry House crafted by love. Estelle Arpels, daughter of a precious stone dealer, married Alfred Van Cleef, son of an artisan and diamond broker. It was in 1906 that Alfred and Estelle’s brother found the House. Its first boutique still stands at 22 Place Vendôme to this day, offering its infamous Alhambra line, its unique and playful designs and combining beauty with cultural influences and nature.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.