Vintage 18k White Gold, Silver, Lapis Lazuli and Sodalite Necklace
Import Duties Included
- Cartier "the Must" Vintage 18k White Gold, Silver, Lapis Lazuli and Sodalite Long Necklace
- Circa 1980's
- 18k white gold (750/1000) and silver
- Beads of lapis lazuli and sodalite
- Signed by Cartier "the Must"
- Made in New-York
- Comes with a gift box and ReSee expert report
Size & fit
- Total weight: 89grSizing chart
Color : Blue
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“Re-See is an edit and curation of the best vintage and collectibles. They do the hard work so you don’t have to”
- Alex Eagle
From the same collector
One of the most recognizable packaging in the world, Cartier’s iconic red box dates all the way back to 1847. With its flagship still located on Rue de la Paix in Paris, the House offers iconic and sublime jewelry and watch items, desired by all. Ranging from its signature Panthère collection, to Juste un Clou and Tank watches, Cartier is synonymous with high end jewelry.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.