Vintage Brutalist 18k Gold & Citrine Ring
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Brutalist 18k Yellow Gold, Citrine Ring
- Circa 1970's
- 18k yellow gold (750/1000)
- Oval-cut citrine
- Brutalist pattern probably designed by Sterlé
- Signed Chaumet
- An original collection ring in its construction
- Comes with a gift box and authenticity certificate
Size & fit
- Total weight: 15.7gr
- Top dimensions: 2 x 4.5cm / 0.75 x 1.75in approximately
- Stone dimensions: 1.25 x 2cm / 0.5 x 0.75in approximately Sizing chart
Color : Orange
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When I have something fashionable — like Nicolas Ghesquière Balenciaga, which I spent years and years collecting, I send it to Re-SEE. They totally get it: they know what it is, they know the value, and they appreciate it."
- Brett Heyman
From the same collector
The House of Chaumet was known for being commissioned by the Emperor Napoleon to illustrate his wealth and empire. Before locating to its iconic 12 Place Vendôme address, it resided in the historic building where the Ritz stands. Today, more than 240 years later it decorates red carpets and the House’s Liens, Joséphine and Bee My Love collections are its recognizable trademark.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.