Vintage Pearl Strass Clip-on Earrings
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Chanel Pearl Strass Clip-on Earrings
- Circa 1970s
- Goldtone plated metal round earrings
- Smooth fantasy pearl center
- Strass embellished trim detailing
- Inner logo plaque, engraved 'Chanel'
- Classic clip-on closing
- A timeless vintage accessory from the house of Chanel
Size & fit
- Diameter: 2.5cm/1inSizing chart
Color : Metallic
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
“Re-See is an edit and curation of the best vintage and collectibles. They do the hard work so you don’t have to”
- Alex Eagle
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
Meet our Fine Jewelry Expert
A trained gemologist, Virginie David, carefully analyses the condition and authenticity of ReSee's jewelry.