Vintage Spanish Printed Ruffled Skirt
Size: 38 FR Size chart
- Vintage Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Spanish Printed Ruffled Skirt
- Circa 1987 Collection
- Bicolor printed high-waisted skirt
- Tiered ruffles and attached wrap tie
- Back pleated detailing
- Hidden back hook & zipper closing
- A stunning skirt from M. Saint Laurent
- 100% Rayon
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 44FR, recommended fit 38FR or a small 40FR
- Waist: 74cm/29in, Length: 105.5cm/41.25in
- Model height:
Color : Black
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
About Saint Laurent
Launching his namesake label in the 1960s, Saint Laurent emphasized wearability amid couture. Highly-collectible utilitarian staples & bohemian undertones dominated the ‘70s, followed by intense ‘80s glamor that earned YSL international fame. Monsieur Saint Laurent liberated female ready-to-wear through a dynamic blend of artifice androgyny & sublime feminine fashion, a juxtaposed ethos re-interpreted by modern designers Tom Ford, Hedi Slimane & Anthony Vaccarello. Saint Laurent remains outrageously chic.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.