On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Already a member ?LOGIN
Fashion's First Reseller.
Receive exclusive previews, offers and more.
Fashion's First Reseller.Sign up
Based in Paris, we ship WORLDWIDE. Duty-free to US & EU.
- Yves Saint Laurent, Icons of Fashion Design & Photography
- Published in 1988 by Abrams
- This books enlightens the most iconic creations of M. Saint Laurent throught 135 photographies
- Discover his designs shot by famous photographers such as Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton or William Klein
- Featuring pictures of iconic women he dressed like Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Jean Shrimpton, Mounia or Veruschka
- Language : German
- Dimensions: 23cm x 32.5cm
- Pages: 232
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.