On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Already a member ?LOGIN
Fashion's First Reseller.
Receive exclusive previews, offers and more.
Fashion's First Reseller.Sign up
Based in Paris, we ship WORLDWIDE. Duty-free to US & EU.
- Joyas Reales, Fastos y Boato by Ricardo Mateos Sainz de Medrano & José Luis Sampedro Escolar
- Crowns, diadema and necklaces, discover the jewellery worn by the most powerful royalty figures of the world
- Including the history of famous stones and diamonds such as the Pelegrina pearl or the Koh-i-Noor diamond
- Featuring pictures of jewellery and royalty wearing it
- Published in 2009 by La Esfera de los Libros
- Language: Spanish
- Dimensions: 24.5x31x3cm
- Pages: 400
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.