On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
Highly collectable fashion from the world's best closets, delivered to your doorstep
- Verner Panton: The Collected Works
- Discover the evolution of the work and what inspired the designer's avant-gardiste style
- Featuring pictures and scketches of his most famous conceptions
- Foreword by Bazon Brock, Bärbel Birkelback and Sabine Epple, critics or artists familiar with his work
- Published in 2006 by Vitra Design Museum
- Language: English
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U. and U.S.
Please note, items ship within 4-5 working days of an order being placed, as our luxury service ensures that all clothing items are professionally dry cleaned before arriving to you.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.