On the hunt for something particular ?Let us know !
Our teams will do their best to find it for you !
The CHICEST way to Shop and Sell the BEST of Past Collections.
- Vogue US February 1970 Issue
- Editor in chief Diana Vreeland
- Editorial director Alexander Liberman
- Cover by Irving Penn
- Special "Americana Fashion Issue" editorial shooter by Irving Penn
- Cecil Beaton portrait of Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones
- Portrait by Penn of powerful Art Patrons and Dealers of the Time, featuring a young Paula Cooper
Please consult Chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item.
Please see our Shipping & Returns Terms for information on selling the item back with us.
We ship worldwide with DHL. All items arrive Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) within the E.U and U.S.
Please note items ship within 5 - 7 business days, and and you will receive an e-mail with tracking information once your order is ready to be shipped out.
I have a similar product to sell.Sell with us
Cannot find the information you are looking for, contact us.