80's 'Half Moon' Flap Bag
Import Duties Included
- Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld 'Half Moon' Flap Bag
- Circa 1980s
- Black lambskin leather
- Gold plated hardware with chain 'CC' snap button closure
- Signature metal and leather interwoven soulder/crossbody strap
- Burgundy Ottoman lining
- Very good vintage condition, the leather shows some light marks consistent with age of piece
- This bag comes with Re-SEE authenticity certificate
- Please do not hesitate to contact our bag expert for further informations: [email protected]
Size & fit
- Length: 20 cm / 8 in
- Height: 13 cm / 5 in
- Width: 4 cm / 1,5 in
Color : Black
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with RE-SEE; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.