80s Medallion Chainlink Belt
Import Duties Included
- Vintage Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld Medallion Chainlink Belt
- Circa 1980s
- Gold plated metal chainlink
- Iconic logo plaque and medallion coin
- Embossed 'CC' & 'Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Paris'
- Sits beautifully at mid-waist
- Classic hook closing
- A rare collectors accessory from the house of Chanel
Size & fit
- Length closed: 34cm/13.5in
- Width: 1.5cm/0.5in
- Medallion diameter: 3cm/1.25in Sizing chart
Color : Metallic
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When I have something fashionable — like Nicolas Ghesquière Balenciaga, which I spent years and years collecting, I send it to Re-SEE. They totally get it: they know what it is, they know the value, and they appreciate it."
- Brett Heyman
From the same collector
Gabrielle Chanel disregarded the conventions of her time, opening the door for coexistence between luxury & comfort. Introducing menswear-inspired blasé to the female wardrobe had an outstanding influence on her zenith of success, most notably through the tweed jacket, inspired by the Duke of Westminster’s sportswear jacket. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has daringly transformed the iconic staples of the house, all while channeling pop culture and re-inforcing exceptional craft.