CAMPAIGN F/W 2019 Jacquard Wrap Dress
Size: 38 FR Size chart
Import Duties Included
- Chloé by Natacha Ramsay-Levi Jacquard Wrap Dress
- Fall 2019 Runway Collection
- Golden gate orange silk dress
- Floral jacquard detailing & bohemian sleeves
- Attached wrap tie belt
- Asymmetrical spiked hem with embroidered 'C'
- Side slit tie closing
- Featured in the official F/W '19 Scottish Highlands ad campaign, shot by Shayne Laverdiere & styled by Marion Tupler
Size & fit
- No size tag, recommended fit 38FR
- Shoulder: 38cm/15in, Bust: 94cm/37in, Waist(adjustable): 71cm/28in, Length: 112cm/44in
- Model is 168cm/5'6
Color : Red
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
Returns are accepted on this item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with RE-SEE; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Chloé Aghion pioneered the concept of ready-to-wear when she founded the house in 1952. Under a diverse set of designers including Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Phoebe Philo, Hannah MacGibbon, Clare Waight Keller, Natacha Ramsay-Levi, and Gabriela Hearst, the Chloé girl has never lost her nomadic, independent, boho-cool aesthetic.