S/S 1980 Cotton Corset Top
Size: 36 FR Size chart
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Corset Top
- Spring 1980 Runway Collection
- Black sleeveless cotton fitted top
- Flared peplum hem
- Front button down closing
- A chic versatile top from '80s Saint Laurent
- Featured in a Vogue France campaign photographed by the iconic Gian Paolo Barbieri.
- No fabric tag(Cotton)
Size & fit
- Size tag reads 42FR, recommended fit 36FR
- Bust: 86cm/34in, Waist: 72cm/28.5in, Length: 51cm/20in
- Model is 175cm/5'9
Color : Black
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
Returns are accepted on this item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
About Saint Laurent
Launching his namesake label in the 1960s, Saint Laurent emphasized wearability amid couture. Highly-collectible utilitarian staples & bohemian undertones dominated the ‘70s, followed by intense ‘80s glamor that earned YSL international fame. Monsieur Saint Laurent liberated female ready-to-wear through a dynamic blend of artifice androgyny & sublime feminine fashion, a juxtaposed ethos re-interpreted by modern designers Tom Ford, Hedi Slimane & Anthony Vaccarello. Saint Laurent remains outrageously chic.
It is SO easy to Sell with us
ReSee collects, stocks & photographs each item to get you the highest value for your wardrobe.