Collector 1974 "Springs" Carré
Taxes and/or Duties Included
- Vintage Hermès "Springs" Silk Scarf
- Circa 1974 by Philippe Ledoux
- This is one of the most famous and collector Hermès scarves
- The center image of the scarf represents an infant's carriage
- This is the carriage commissioned by Caroline Bonaparte for the birth of her son, Napolean
- A rare, collector and iconic piece
Size & fit
- 90cm x 90cmSizing chart
Color : Blue
Please consult chart below for more detailsCondition chart
All Sales are Final on this Item
"When you find a vintage piece and it fits you, it’s really destiny — it’s meant to be — so to separate from it is very hard. Now I’m starting to consign for the first time with ReSee; I see the respect they have for the pieces, so this is the best way to do it."
- Vanessa Seward
From the same collector
Hermès has occupied the luxury apex from its artisan beginnings in equestrian French saddlery. Since 1801 Hermès has built a coveted repertoire of leather goods and rare exotics. Its acclaimed handbags continue to preserve the fading ideals of bespoke artisan craft. Famed bags such as the Birkin and Kelly redefine timeless luxury by recalling icons Jane Birkin & Grace Kelly. The maison’s ready-to-wear emphasizes a distinct simplicity, notably catered to by Martin Margiela’s mellow minimalism & Jean Paul Gaultier’s savoir-faire.
Luxury Bag Authentication
Every single item listed on ReSee goes through our hands and is authenticated by our in-house Luxury bag expert.